ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Women in recovery

Quote from RSSIII on March 5, 2021, 12:00 pm

My wife is 2 yrs off alcohol/adderall, so proud, life changing. Definitely a kratom advocate. She goes thru 1 kilo of super white every month and a half. Does this seem like an average amount to go thru for someone in recovery?

Absolutely, that's an average of 22 grams per day (45 day duration) so that's like 7 grams 3 times per day or 5.5 grams 4 times a day which is pretty average for alot of kratom users! Congrats to your wife also! It is so much cheaper and better for relationships as well as an amazing accomplishment, you should be proud!

I am also in recovery since 7/6/2016. I do use a little herb from time to time and I might drink a beer or two every now and then but I haven't used any opiates, meth, cocaine or any other hard stuff in going on 5 years. Some say you have to abstain from all substances but for me personally as long as I'm honest and hold myself accountable, and stay humble, life has been good!

You are killing it. Thank you so much for your comment on my wife's kratom usage. I figured she was on par with people in recovery on her level. She was in deep trouble and Kratom is like her warrior dust for sure. We are saving 1400$ a month easy since she decided to give it up. Our Kratom bill is basically 100$ a month.... Instead of 40$ a day. I am super proud of her and I thank my lucky stars (and super-white kratom) every day. Your story sounds inspirational as well. Proud of you. Your being off the hard stuff is all that matters, and you are 5 years into something that has flipped your life to the positive... so rad. Thank you !!!

Quote from RSSIII on April 1, 2021, 2:24 am

You are killing it. Thank you so much for your comment on my wife's kratom usage. I figured she was on par with people in recovery on her level. She was in deep trouble and Kratom is like her warrior dust for sure. We are saving 1400$ a month easy since she decided to give it up. Our Kratom bill is basically 100$ a month.... Instead of 40$ a day. I am super proud of her and I thank my lucky stars (and super-white kratom) every day. Your story sounds inspirational as well. Proud of you. Your being off the hard stuff is all that matters, and you are 5 years into something that has flipped your life to the positive... so rad. Thank you !!!

Wonderfully inspiring story. Glad she's getting through it. Congratulations!