ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Women in recovery

If there are any women in here in recovery that needs anything.  Even just to talk or a friend.  Post here.  I'm happy to talk or just listen. I'm sure there are other women on here that would be happy to help.  Recovery is hard but if we stick together maybe it will be better.

Good morning afternoon or evening whenever your reading this I am in recovery from meth and heroin it's been a year for me this last February 16th 2021 and I'm here as well to help listen or bounce ideas off of to help with recovery. Keep up the good work

Quote from Sonny on March 1, 2021, 3:11 pm

Good morning afternoon or evening whenever your reading this I am in recovery from meth and heroin it's been a year for me this last February 16th 2021 and I'm here as well to help listen or bounce ideas off of to help with recovery. Keep up the good work

Thank you for your reply!

I am not really in "recovery" per say but I do take kratom to avoid being prescribed opiates

My wife is 2 yrs off alcohol/adderall, so proud, life changing. Definitely a kratom advocate. She goes thru 1 kilo of super white every month and a half. Does this seem like an average amount to go thru for someone in recovery?

Ty , am also in recovery from yrs of opiate abuse from back probs, (had a tumor removed on my spine),fibro, etc. The kratom has def been a game changer for me !

ad

I am not in recovery but like alot of others I take it for pain, fibromyalgia, and anxiety and to stay away from opiates.

Quote from Jghkimble91 on March 2, 2021, 2:24 am

Congrats sonny, thats awesome ! Keep up the good work n thx for sharing ! 🤗💖

Quote from Sweetshanny34 on March 9, 2021, 1:07 pm
Quote from Jghkimble91 on March 2, 2021, 2:24 am

Congrats sonny, thats awesome ! Keep up the good work n thx for sharing ! 🤗💖

Thank you for the support.

Hi! 👩‍🦳👋!  I’m in recovery since 2017 but have experience since 2013/2014 (I quit drinking alcohol at that time) and I finally left the opiates in March of 2017 (anniversary coming up).  I’m available for answering questions as well.