Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Vendor posts

• I am new to Kratomtopia, and I am just curious if vendors are allowed to post and where? I will be honest, this website is a bit intimidating.. lol I can't figure out where to find the rules and such. I don't want to do anything wrong. I have primarily been on reddit.

Greetings & Welcome   This forum is totally text based /an old style.  I use a laptop  browser & there are tabs along the top of the home page.    I guess that I can be the official greeter?

each "topic "  will be displayed & when clicked - goes deeper as posts are revealed.

Not going to get quick replies  or much activity here,  but the free oz  is nice  Good  luck with your store.

The Administrators  Can be found  using the MEMBERS  tab.  There is No PM or chat between members .

Just start a post ( like you did )  The Administrators  will decide whether to delete or not (The Administrators have NOT been seen for months)

Enjoy browsing all of the posts.  The "book" can be downloaded & has alot of information.

https://kratomtopia.com/forum/topic/are-we-able-to-discuss-kratom-vendors-on-this-forum/    ---> another post about  vendors

here is a link to -  https://kratomtopia.com/terms-conditions/     to answer your question .

my third attempt to post   Obviously only a certain amount of text can be  entered ata time?

Not going to get quick replies  or much activity here,  but the free oz  is nice  Good  luck with your store.

any other comments, questions or bonus codes are Greztly  appropriate

Uploaded files:
  • kratom-nicer.png

Awesome! Thank you so much for your replies! I really appreciate that, and your kind words! I will try this out and see what happens! Lol

you are most welcome,   would be nice to know / link  your website ?

I think that I may have noticed a few posts on reddit from you.  Are you across the pond?  jolly ode England ?

Quote from BewitchedBotanical on September 28, 2022, 2:48 pm
  • I am new to Kratomtopia, and I am just curious if vendors are allowed to post and where? I will be honest, this website is a bit intimidating.. lol I can't figure out where to find the rules and such. I don't want to do anything wrong. I have primarily been on reddit.

I find it easiest to hit the activity button and you can find all the new responses and posts