ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Talk About Anything Involving Cannabis In This Sub-Forum!

Quote from Lukeburn29 on February 18, 2021, 7:48 pm

Has anybody heard of cbd conversion to delta 9 and delta 8??

I sure haven't! What is it? We are definitely connoisseurs of anything cannabis or cannabis derived.

Quote from DevilMann on February 18, 2021, 4:58 pm

I have my medical card and it has changed my life.

Same here! I've been smoking for about 10 years now but I finally got my card last year ? the combination of that and kratom is really all i need...both help with pain and my mental health "issues" without me being on any crazy meds. I dislike any medication that alters your brain chemicals and makes you feel like you're not even a person

I enjoy the physical and aesthetic pleasure of marijuana, but I don't care for the mental haze, hunger, or ruminations. Given how strong some edibles and strains are these days it's difficult for me to think of it as a casual or soft drug. Then again, I don't have much experience with hard drugs.

Quote from Lukeburn29 on February 18, 2021, 7:48 pm

Has anybody heard of cbd conversion to delta 9 and delta 8??

Yes. Delta 9 can also be converted to D8. I like D8, it's very close to D9, but not as intense, and works in a pinch. I've only vaped d8 carts and would like to try the edibles

I feel like im the only one in the world who can not smoke/ingest cannabis and function.. is there anything i can do about that?