ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Suggestions on delta 8 providers?

I've bought Delta8 tinctures from CannaClear and SkyHio. They were both super cheap for 1500mg of D8 (1 oz of tincture for ~$30). They are both comparable and good, and I'm not sure which company I'll order from when I need more. (But that will be a long time, since I have around 2950mg left)

I've been adding a small amount (3.5mg to 5.5mg) with my CBD tincture dose - and I really like it. It adds more of the THC feeling. More psychoactive, creative thoughts, silliness.

The reason I got interested in D8 was I heard it was like Delta 9 THC (which is what everyone is referring to when they talk about `THC`) - but it doesn't tend to have the anxiety traditional delta 9 THC can produce.

Anyone know if this can possibly be purchased online? From a trustworthy vendor??

Quote from alltheclouds93 on March 1, 2021, 11:44 pm

Anyone know if this can possibly be purchased online? From a trustworthy vendor??

It is restricted in some states. But yes, you can order online. A lot of hemp vendors are selling it lately. Its everywhere.

I ordered a pen of d8 from tea time Botanicals

I've only tried Rogue River Labs, but am interested in Cannaclear and Triangle Trading Co for my next haul. Interested in making my own edibles and tinctures.. if anyone has any recipes I'd love to hear them.

In my expeeience, D-8 is a high in edible form. Smoking it was very relaxing, but more similar to CBD, which I'd describe as soothing.

ad

Has anyone tried CBN or CBG? If so, have you found a supplier you like? I've noticed it's all pricy!