ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Suggestions on delta 8 providers?

Im in Texas and my flower is still illegal..looking to try d8! Samples maybe?

What is d8? Super curious now

I think they are referring to delta 8 thc which is a hemp derived product thats been going around.

Mycbdhaven cannaclear rogueriverlabs skyhio loudhousehemp the hemp collect bulk disty

What is this and what is it used for?

Never heard of it

ad

I enjoy 3Chi brand

Quote from PussNBoots on February 22, 2021, 9:18 am

What is this and what is it used for?

People say online that it is an isomer of the well known delta 9 THC in marijuana, but the delta 8 thc that is on the market is derived chemically from cbd cyclized and isomerized to the d8. Its basically a legal cannabinoid in most places where hemp is except a few states, that people say is similar to very weak/low potency d9 thc. There are naturally very very low amounts of d8 in cannabis but its not technically economically possible to extract and separate biosynthesized d8.

I have tried PDO Botanicals Hybridized Delta 8 THC Gummies with CBD & they are really good. Have a quite Unique Effect but Expensive. Feels like a nice Relaxing Feeling but not a High Feeling. Took some before I went to the Dentist & really helped with Anxiety.

Trulieve dispensary in Fl has syringes of 1:1 ratio delta 8 thc and delta 9 thc...sometimes they're in stock...still haven't tried yet tho