ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Success Stories

I run a podcast, with my husband, where we talk about important subjects that are censored by big tech.  We would love to do a show about success stories with Kratom.  I have several to share, myself, but we would love to hear from others.  Please drop your success stories, if you don't mind us sharing them with our audience!  Thank you! - Angie of VLTV

I am a success without the kratom, but ever since I found it. My friends have overdosed went to jail went homeless and I have found a job kept it for 4 years and have a wife and a car and home now. Lol I drink kratom when I need it. Sometimes I forget about it. For weeks months really. I get busy with work. Saving for a car job. Smoking too much weed having beers in the night.  In the end I am always pleased with kratom how she leaves me happy and never withdrawing

Been clean from heroin and meth over a year now because of Kratom. Feb 16th 2021 was my one year mark

About 10 years ago I was put on percocet for my chronic back pain.  I have a very addictive personality so I became addicted very quickly.  I loved the way it made me feel started taking more than was prescribed.

My doctor would count them every 2 weeks so of course I was always short. She eventually took me off of them without a taper just stopped prescribing them so I had to find other means of getting my fix.

I found ways of getting pain pills off of the street and when they got harder to find and really expensive I turned to heroin. It ended up being cheaper and really easy to find.

I spiraled out of control for about 9 months and decided I had, had enough.  I was sick of the lifestyle and being sick all of the time.  I hit my bottom quicker than I think some people do.

I lost a lot while I was using.  I got in 2 car accidents. The second one totaled my car.  I got a dui and lost my license which I have yet to get back 3 years later because it's so freaking expensive.  Went to jail on new years eve an hour away from midnight.

That was the night I decided to try pretty much everything.  So when I was drug tested at the jail I had a lot in my system. Had a couple of miscarriages. I was raped and because I was so lost and miserable I thought it was my fault because I was high that I didn't report it. I lost friends and family.

Lucky for me my mom was there to save me in the end.  She paid for me to go into medical detox cause I knew I wouldn't be able to do it by myself. I relapsed once. The day after I got out of detox I was coming off of the suboxone and I wanted to use one more time. Which of course led to a week of spiraling.

It only took that week for me to realize I wanted more out of life. So I went back into detox which almost bankrupted my mom.  The day I got out I went into a sober living then from there I got a sponsored spot in a fancy Dancy rehab.

I was there for 30 days.  Felt sick the whole time.  But I was healing from my addiction. Got served divorce papers. That sucked glad I was in a safe place when that happened.

Got put on gabapentin for my pain, cravings, and my depression and anxiety. My depression was so bad they Also put me on an anti depressant which made me have no feelings at all.

3 days before I was about to get out I found out I was pregnant. My miracle rainbow baby.  Me and my husband tried for years to get pregnant. Anyways when I got out I put my life back together.  Made up with my husband and had my child.

But by then I was abusing my gabapentin. It was the cycle all over again.  I eventually lost my insurance and couldn't get it anymore.  So I was stuck and didn't know what to do.

I tried to get into contact with my dealers. By this time I had a 4-5 month old baby boy.  I didn't get a hold of anyone thank goodness. But I remembered in sober living that some people used kratom for their withdrawal and then it got banned and no one was allowed to use it.

I looked it up.  Read about all of the amazing benefits got some and have been on it ever since.

Don't have cravings much anymore.  My pain is under control and I get to chase around my 2 year old all day everyday.  I got off of all of my medications and am so thankful to this plant, and now this community. If you made it through my story.  Thank you for reading!

Quote from Sonny on February 20, 2021, 12:05 am

Been clean from heroin and meth over a year now because of Kratom. Feb 16th 2021 was my one year mark

That is fabulous news!  I am so happy to hear that, Sonny!  I bet you feel great about yourself- you should!!!  HUGE accomplishment!

@jghkimble91, I am crying reading your testimony.  All that you have been through...  I'm sure you have learned a lot of lessons and a lot about yourself through the whole ordeal.  Thank God you remembered about Kratom!  I hate that it's illegal in some states.  It's just Big Pharma not getting their pockets lined off of our addictions they create.  You are so strong!!  I am so glad to hear this had a happy ending.  Thank you so much for sharing this story.  It's an amazing tale of trials and tribulations and strength and courage.  Your mom sounds like an amazing woman, too.  I hope you and your family are all safe and happy now.  <3

ad

Been clean of meth and subs for 4 years thanks to kratom

Quote from MrsJab on February 18, 2021, 2:22 pm

I run a podcast, with my husband, where we talk about important subjects that are censored by big tech.  We would love to do a show about success stories with Kratom.  I have several to share, myself, but we would love to hear from others.  Please drop your success stories, if you don't mind us sharing them with our audience!  Thank you! - Angie of VLTV

did you download the free book

https://kratomfederation.com/

Quote from Mama on May 13, 2022, 11:37 pm

congrats!! Thats amazing!! Keep it up!

Quote from ddkb1982 on May 17, 2022, 8:57 am
Quote from Mama on May 13, 2022, 11:37 pm

congrats!! Thats amazing!! Keep it up!

Yea my kids helped alot to after having them I want a better life