Please or Register to create posts and topics.

September 23, Revelation 12 and the Rapture

End of .....
soon - like Sept1 Vote · 100.00%
not gonna happen0 Votes · 0.00%
no opinion0 Votes · 0.00%
1 Participant

not a big fan of .....   but

https://www.brookridge.church/post/manage-your-blog-from-your-live-site

comments please

Uploaded files:
  • once-in.jpg

I dont believe these things.. i jsut cant otherwise i would live in constant stress that i dont need

sorry Please`dont kill the messenger

You do know that the description of Angel   is Messenger

The word angel comes from the Greek word aggelos (pronounced angelos), which means messenger. Some English translations of the Bible also translate malak, the Hebrew word for messenger, as angel when the malak is from God. Sharing a message from God is the primary role of angels in Scripture.

Uploaded files:
  • angel.jpg
Quote from sue61 on July 12, 2022, 4:09 pm

The word angel comes from the Greek word aggelos (pronounced angelos), which means messenger. Some English translations of the Bible also translate malak, the Hebrew word for messenger, as angel when the malak is from God. Sharing a message from God is the primary role of angels in Scripture.

Guess we wait and see..

Quote from ddkb1982 on July 12, 2022, 10:56 am

I dont believe these things.. i jsut cant otherwise i would live in constant stress that i dont need

It's scary to think about

Quote from ddkb1982 on July 13, 2022, 9:23 am
Quote from sue61 on July 12, 2022, 4:09 pm

Guess we wait and see..

I guess that's all we can do