Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Salvia

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Only by chewing the leaves. I used to grow it a d would never smoke it, because the indigenous people who’ve used it say the Salvia spirit doesn’t like to be burned. I’ve never had a bad experience.

Quote from spacemarine on February 18, 2021, 11:44 pm
Quote from Lukeburn29 on February 18, 2021, 7:22 pm

I enjoy having trips from salvia because I find it helps me overcome fear after I have finished tripping. Anybody here like salvia D?

I really loved Salvia Divinorum back in my college days. I preferred the plain leaf, which produced an incredible mystical and meditative effect when smoked.

The most interesting thing is that there's a clear link between Salvia and the ancient Mayan and Aztec cultures. A lot of the fractals and imagery that Salvia produces looks exactly like Mayan/Aztec structures/art. And it was consistent every single time.

Personally, I am a believer in other dimensions, and it seems certain ethnobotanicals open up portals to certain dimensions. Therefore, my belief is that the Mayans/Aztecs frequently used Salvia and went into the 'Salvia dimension', and that inspired their art, architecture, and culture.

Of course, none of this post is scientific at all, just personal theories.

On a final note, I think people should definitely stay away from Salvia extracts. The plain leaf is the only thing that's good, cause it produces a very mild effect without any loss of self/reality. Just like everything else, Salvia is good when used in the proper dosage, but very bad when overdosed, and all the extracts cause an instant overdose.

Wow, thks for sharing ur perspective- def interesting for sure !

A friend of mine who experimented with a variety drugs described the salvia trip as extremely intense, but short lived. Even so, I would want to be in a good place before I tried this plant.

Quote from magic_stardust on March 7, 2021, 11:43 am

Only by chewing the leaves. I used to grow it a d would never smoke it, because the indigenous people who’ve used it say the Salvia spirit doesn’t like to be burned. I’ve never had a bad experience.

Thats a good way to put it. Salvia is a very sacred plant that deserves respect. It does seem to be much more manageable by chewing leaves. People smoking extracts and enhanced leaf are what made this plant banned in many many states.

Salvia should not be illegal but extracts can be serious business. Not for the faint of heart.

I love hearing about the history n experiences ppl have had w this ! Thx for sharing .

I appreciate the perspectives on respecting what sounds like a powerful plant. I wanted to ask if the plants and leaves can be purchased legally and reliably?

I was also curious, where or if could I obtain some salvia leaves and or psilocybin, legally? I live in Ky!

Check your local laws and call your local botanical stores. Usually they carry salvia in the leaf form

I've never heard of the salvia spirit, after everytime I've smoked it, I always felt like I was connecting with dimensional beings whether in the room or all around me. Salvia is safe is your being careful. I have purchased ordered and recieved salvia successfully many times. Usually it isnt a major concern for law enforcement rather a rule barely enforced. It is legal in certain places.

Last time I did Salvia I smoked it behind the movie theater with my cousin. I thought he was Spiderman and I was melting into the stairs. Then we saw the movie Stepbrothers. Gave me a headache.

I'm afraid of salvia

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next