Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Replying to Closed post bug

noticed this when i used mod tools to Close a duplicate thread, someone else posted a comment after i had closed the later duplicate. Not sure what closing a thread does then? I was trying to use it as an alternative to deletion and Grams subtraction.

It was also mentioned that there was an icon for easy deletion of posts, but I don't see it. Easier ability to delete redundant/ filler posts and perhaps tweaked TOS will help. Will mentioning other vendors get your topic closed? It'd be good to know.

Quote from RRM on March 9, 2021, 2:01 pm

It was also mentioned that there was an icon for easy deletion of posts, but I don't see it. Easier ability to delete redundant/ filler posts and perhaps tweaked TOS will help. Will mentioning other vendors get your topic closed? It'd be good to know.

I am not sure if the deletion button is on everyone's or just administrators and moderators. Yeah mentioning of vendors except for Amazing Botanicals will get either your topic or just your post deleted. 

I'm not sure if mentioning other vendors is explicitly mentioned in TOS, but it's a sensible, intuitive restriction. And refresh accidents happen.I appreciate that nobody is getting banned. It's also useful to call to attention to admins having different screens.

My post about the  "G " site was also  " NOT ALLOWED  "

I'm still learning on this site its more to it than I thought