ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

lung issues with smoking flower

Vaping is a really good option, smoking is kind of on the way out. So many good dry herb and concentrate vaping options that it's hard to justify smoking.

I think smoking so much plant material can clog up your lungs and make them more inefficient. OP, try a vape!

I quit smoking  10 years ago.   I get winded  & have to  physically  sit down .  Not  light headed  just  tired .  they really should ban tobacco   The  hemp/flowers  seem to  be more tolerable.  I use a small water pipe  for  hemp / cbd

Quote from SubstanceSquid on April 2, 2021, 2:31 pm

Vaping is a really good option, smoking is kind of on the way out. So many good dry herb and concentrate vaping options that it's hard to justify smoking.

I think smoking so much plant material can clog up your lungs and make them more inefficient. OP, try a vape!

Yes! I've been using a dry herb vaporizer for about 2 years now, and my lungs are better than ever; it's such a clean experience. I highly recommend looking into one.

I'm been trying to quit smoking/vaping and have since been making my own cannabis-infused coconut oil. Too much smoking gives me Upper respiratory infections so I decided to switch it up with edibles. Anyone have any experience in cannabis-infused coconut oil?

Dry herb vaporizer is best for the lungs.

Quote from theartlife on April 5, 2022, 12:06 am

Dry herb vaporizer is best for the lungs.

I agree on the dry herb vape..

ad

If you smoke cigarettes its so rough to smoke flower