ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

lung issues with smoking flower

ive been a daily heavy smoker for years, 16+ but only have noticed minor issues with breathing and congestion, and most of the time its only an issue if im sick, question is does it seem like bud/flower either cbd or thc doesnt have a huge effect on the lungs even though its smoke being taken in to the lungs? anyone have any thoughts on this or stories?

Actually me and my boyfriend quit smoking cigarettes September 4th but we have been smoking CBD and have noticed wheezing and slight cough.

Noticed some cough issues with valing cbd flower. Seems hemp can be a little harsher, especially CBG flower.

Tinctures are great though

I've smoked flower for about 16 years, I also use to smoke cigarettes and stoped about 2 and a half years ago. My lungs are finally starting heal from that and I can tell!! Flower doesn't seem to harm my lungs as I can still tell they are healing. My mom has lung cancer and brain tumors from the cancer as well. Flower is her go to and as long as its clean flower, she doesn't have any lung issues with it.

Quote from Achilders40 on February 22, 2021, 2:21 pm

Actually me and my boyfriend quit smoking cigarettes September 4th but we have been smoking CBD and have noticed wheezing and slight cough.

If you smoked for a long time, the wheezing and slight cough, could be from your lungs starting to heal. It takes a LONG time for them to fully heal. I smoked for a long time and I experienced this as well, when quiting, so maybe yall are experiencing the same thing! It's a good sign, if thats the case!

I get asthma symptoms whenever I vape or use flower, so it's mainly concentrate for me

ad
Quote from clanger1085 on February 27, 2021, 2:43 pm

I get asthma symptoms whenever I vape or use flower, so it's mainly concentrate for me

Yes, concentrates are the way to go, either vaped or in tincture/oils. I came across someone recently who was actually allergic to proteins in cannabis so they needed to use pure isolates to not have a reaction. But it helps them a lot.

I think kratom will benefit similarly. I cant wait to explore all the different alkaloid extracts from the leaf in the future.

I quit smoking several years ago. When I smoke the flower at night I get some morning congestion. I make my own edibles now. My favorite way to enjoy now is some cannaoil infused fruity pebbles!

Quote from Btrflyonfire on March 6, 2021, 11:04 am

I quit smoking several years ago. When I smoke the flower at night I get some morning congestion. I make my own edibles now. My favorite way to enjoy now is some cannaoil infused fruity pebbles!

I love making my own CBD oils. Making it from flower makes it much more full spectrum, they seem much more effective - and I actually like the herbal taste. Sometimes it's more appropriate to have a oil that doesn't smell, which is where isolates are useful.

I quit smoking several years ago. When I smoke the flower at night I get some morning congestion. I make my own edibles now. My favorite way to enjoy now is some cannaoil infused fruity pebble

when it becomes legal in my state and i can have quality bud i plan on switching over to edibles, cannaoil infused fruity pebbles sound yummy 🙂