Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kratom is the way

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Quote from SubstanceSquid on May 4, 2021, 2:01 pm
Quote from su9861 on April 19, 2021, 10:00 am

Everyday   more &  more posts  &  links to how  this  plant has turned around so many  from  being so  close  to total disaster.  And  STILL  being  " reported to cause abnormal brain function "   and numerous  deaths.

I am planning on continuing my  daily kratom & coffee   as long as I can.   Still kicking after  5  years of usage  (  perhaps  more than a  few  kgs  )  an oz  or so   per month  x  60 months

It's encouraging to see long term users not have significant problems, mostly just transient minor side effects at worst. Keep up the good work

I am alittle nervous about long term effects.. but ive found some things to add on here that will hopefully keep everything running properly

Quote from Jghkimble91 on February 19, 2021, 1:46 pm

Kratom helps keep me clean and sober. Going on 3 years now.  Thanks to kratom!

Thats awesome! Congratulations!

Quote from Sonny on February 19, 2021, 7:31 pm

Kratom for me overall has been the best decision I have made regarding my substance abuse. It also helps to give me good energy and helps me with my anxiety.

I have to agree with you about this! Its been the same for me!

Kratom is a miracle leaf that should be shared with the world it has so many benefits and has helped so many people. We should do everything in oir power to educate the uneducated and spread awareness about the benefits of using kratom. Kratom has definitely saved lives

Quote from JamieLeAnn on May 18, 2022, 9:41 am
Quote from Sonny on February 19, 2021, 7:31 pm

Kratom for me overall has been the best decision I have made regarding my substance abuse. It also helps to give me good energy and helps me with my anxiety.

I have to agree with you about this! Its been the same for me!

Me too

Kratom helped me to stop taking pain pills all the times for my migraines!! It's a big life saver (: so happy to have found it

I guess that I could get by without kratom for a day,   I am very fortunate that I  have enough to  never  be without

Quote from Sonny on February 19, 2021, 12:29 am

I 100% agree that kratom is so effective and the best thing to happen for everyone

Where have you been Sonny ?  I hope that you are OK  seems as alot have just vanished & never post  anything anymore ?

I am kratom

Quote from Bruhman43 on September 4, 2022, 4:01 pm

I am kratom

Mr Bruhman  a few more posts & you can redeem your 30 grams ,  you are so very close   Enjoy

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next