ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Going from 12g a day to nothing

I was hoping my last kilo would be my last one, had to order another one. Unfortunately for me it got delayed and then lost in the mail. Ran out of kratom in that time. I really hate to discourage any new people here , or like spread FUD or whatever. But these withdrawals are real and they suck, everyone I've talked to in this boat said it takes weeks to get off and that's with a taper.

I'm about to break a sweat just sitting here typing this and it isn't even hot in here, not overweight 🙂
all the shops near me sell by dimed out amounts no bulk, overpriced extracts from "who?" brands. Can't afford to overnight more over. Contacted the vendor maybe they can arrange something, or maybe the USPS finds it and gets their s#!+ together before I lose mine! ahahaha

not trying to make a vent post I am curious what I can do to feel better and not be a retard zombie with a bad attitude. Standing up and walking around hurts my knees a good bit, standing up straight hurts (for whatever reason it already hurts some on default aahah) and if you can't tell by my crap grammar its making it hard to think straight. Hard to distract myself from it

good luck    keep busy    like you say  -  Hard to distract myself from it  Hope it gets  better  soon

Quote from turantutrunurtutnarut on June 9, 2021, 1:17 pm

I was hoping my last kilo would be my last one, had to order another one. Unfortunately for me it got delayed and then lost in the mail. Ran out of kratom in that time. I really hate to discourage any new people here , or like spread FUD or whatever. But these withdrawals are real and they suck, everyone I've talked to in this boat said it takes weeks to get off and that's with a taper.

I'm about to break a sweat just sitting here typing this and it isn't even hot in here, not overweight 🙂
all the shops near me sell by dimed out amounts no bulk, overpriced extracts from "who?" brands. Can't afford to overnight more over. Contacted the vendor maybe they can arrange something, or maybe the USPS finds it and gets their s#!+ together before I lose mine! ahahaha

not trying to make a vent post I am curious what I can do to feel better and not be a retard zombie with a bad attitude. Standing up and walking around hurts my knees a good bit, standing up straight hurts (for whatever reason it already hurts some on default aahah) and if you can't tell by my crap grammar its making it hard to think straight. Hard to distract myself from it

Can I ask if you've had issues with addiction before? My own compulsions seem to brle food and sugar, not so much drugs. It seems kratom really affects some folks more than others.