ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

FREE 600 Page Book From The Kratom Federation,1100+ Real-Life Stories About Kratom Saving Lives + Proof From Dozens Of Scientific Studies That Kratom Is Safe And Beneficial; Share This Book & Save Lives!!! Lots Of FREE Grams The More You Spread This Book!

Just downloaded it! Kratom has Ben a godsend to so many people

Quote from Haileystrait1 on March 13, 2022, 10:44 pm

Free book and some free kratom is such a good deal.  glad that I stumbled on this page.

Uploaded files:
  • kratom-nicer.png
Quote from su9861 on March 25, 2022, 8:14 am
Quote from Haileystrait1 on March 13, 2022, 10:44 pm

Free book and some free kratom is such a good deal.  glad that I stumbled on this page

Im stealing your meme. I like it it would good on my wall 🙂

You are welcome to use any / all  of my pics.   I like finding them & posting,  thanks

Uploaded files:
  • keep-legal.jpg

I am an ebay seller. I print  shipping labels on my thermal printer & get rolls of labels from Ups.

I make stickers  with these pictures & stick them every where  & also enclose a few  when I ship an order out.

Uploaded files:
  • general_kratom_dose-1-1024x576.jpg
Quote from su9861 on March 26, 2022, 9:41 am

I am an ebay seller. I print  shipping labels on my thermal printer & get rolls of labels from Ups.

I make stickers  with these pictures & stick them every where  & also enclose a few  when I ship an order out.

That’s awesome!! Way to spread the word!!

ad

it keeps me busy & if only 1 or 2 try & get relief and can quit the pharmaceuticals,  I have done something. The big guys only want more $ they don't give a  s h  it  what their drugs do  long term.  I will continue to offer free samples.

Awesome!! I hope more realize that big pharma is just to take all their money and kill them- theres so much better out here that helps and keeps you well.

Natural from  plants should be anyone first choice to cure.   even aspirin is made from willow.   i get it that pharm can concentrate &  make very powerful meds.   What I don't get is not knowing what else has been added.  just being from a lab -  seems to make the whole   "medicine"    man made.   I would rather take a tea,  even if it may not work as strong.   at least the body  can deal easier.    thank you I am done ranting

Uploaded files:
  • tea.jpg

Hello! 🙂

I'm new to the world of Kratom and feel so fortunate that I have come across this site.

I did download the book and also recommended it to a friend.

Looking forward to being here 🙂