ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Edibles and Kratom

I have recently started "mini dosing" with edibles. Combined with my kratom tea, I have noticed I have an overall better mood, less anxiety, higher sex drive, less fatigue, just a general positive disposition. Anyone else?

I have never seen an increase in my sex drive, is there a recommended minimum dose or strain?

Quote from Easyrider8 on March 15, 2021, 2:45 pm

I have never seen an increase in my sex drive, is there a recommended minimum dose or strain?

Certain strains, if you get lucky, seem VERY potent uh... aphrodisiacs.

I think Cannabis/the edibles tend to increase this effect too.

The combo of edibles and kratom is usually very enjoyable, but I think you can get the spins taking too much of either one.

I have noticed that when I'm high on edibles my sense of touch is keen and the euphoria of sensation lends itself to sexual arousal. It takes a fair amount of ingestion to reach that point though.

The synergy between mitragyna speciosa and cannabis is wonderful. It just makes everything better.

"mini dosing "   or even micro    is   something to try.    At  times when I notice an exception batch &  place it aside,  after a  few  weeks  or so   I often take a T break  to reset my tolerance.   I like to call them my  T  days Tuesday  /  Thursday  I  refrain from dosing totally.   then on Friday,  I  do  the teeniest,   just a  whatever  sticks to my  finger  in the  bag.  its  wayy  not as,   BUT  it does kick in   &  I just saved  my 2-3  grams   for another day

ad

Sustainability is everything to me, so I opt for the lowest effective serving size for all my supplements /botanicals. The old adage "less is more" is usually spot on.

Only thing I'd be careful with is ingesting too much of the edibles. You don't want to over power the kratom

Quote from <LynC on June 4, 2021, 5:01 am

Only thing I'd be careful with is ingesting too much of the edibles. You don't want to over power the kratom

I feel like that's were i would mess up.. edibles seem to take forever to work for me so i would defiantly take more then i should and totally over power my kratom

Id like to try this