Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Earn FREE Kratom Just For Using Kratomtopia! 1 Gram For Each Post/Topic, 5 Grams For Each Referral Signup, 10 Grams For Registering

PreviousPage 19 of 19
Quote from sue61 on August 16, 2022, 7:58 pm

you new guys / gals   need to  post  & visit more often.  need to get this forum going

I started a new job I'm coming on when I can hoping to get this negative down

Quote from Mama on August 19, 2022, 6:31 pm

you new guys / gals   need to  post  & visit more often.  need to get this forum going

Good Luck on your new job    try not to let it stress you out  ( that always seems to be the goal of managers )

Please keep us updated

Congratulations and Good luck on your new job!!!

Quote from sue61 on August 22, 2022, 2:15 pm

Good Luck on your new job    try not to let it stress you out  ( that always seems to be the goal of managers )

Please keep us updated

ya ive never understood how some people like to make things hard for their new employees!! ive never done that to anyone

First time here saw the post on Reddit hope this forum is as enlightening as the Kratom  subs

It's pretty cool tell u wat

heres wishing this doesnt get ruined by bots anytime soon. wouldnt mind posting a bit on a forum again from time to time. love the idea in general though - makes me realize it could be relatively profitable with either kratom or d8, maybe some other substances - although im not seeing any ads on the board so idk.

good idea at any rate. makes me miss the rc forums of old

fortunately there has been very little spam,  the mod guy came through & basically deleted & banned most of the bad posts

yep pretty  basic   text base,   no chat.  the book is hs best work & of course free karatom

If you keep active you will find there are a good few who will always be around to discuss and learn from

PreviousPage 19 of 19