Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Do You Think THC Over-Powers Kratom, or Makes It Better?

Best Kratom to Pair with Cannabis
Red4 Votes · 22.22%
White7 Votes · 38.89%
Green5 Votes · 27.78%
Gold0 Votes · 0.00%
Yellow2 Votes · 11.11%
14 Participants
PreviousPage 3 of 3

Its so funny, I kind of find the opposite. Kratom overpowers the THC - but I agree, THC is better after taking leaf, seems like it helps with nausea more that way?

THC and other compounds are rather interesting, I think in moderation thc would aid the Mitragynine and other alkaloids.. I could be totally wrong though lol

I honestly don't notice a difference between the strains, when smoking or even really a difference, when smoking and taking K, at all. Just seems normal to me. Also, been doing it since before starting K, so I don't know what it feels like without it, so its also a little different comparison.

I only smoke indica and hybrids. Straight sativas give me anxiety(most of them) but if i smoke an indica with a green or white strain its a nice balance of chill energy. If i take a white with a sativa hybrid i get that nice little extra boost of energy

I enjoy smoking while doing about about 3 grams of kratom. Just a couple hits and I am quite relaxed. They seem to work together well. I also just the cbd flower with the kratom.

Yes i do know THC over powers kratom. I seriously love kratom and what its helped me concur but it really has never worked all that great for me in the daytime. I get the absolute best feeling from kratom in the middle of the night when i am restless and sleepless which is every dingle day so i use cannabis during the day to help .if you space out the kratom and thc it makes it enjoyable to use both on s daily basis

Honestly for me if i smoke after taking kratom it definitely over powers it. Im sure everyone is different though. However i dont even do that anymore, the older i get it seems i cant function like i used to when stoned lol.

Quote from AshLinn93 on February 24, 2021, 10:34 pm

I honestly don't notice a difference between the strains, when smoking or even really a difference, when smoking and taking K, at all. Just seems normal to me. Also, been doing it since before starting K, so I don't know what it feels like without it, so its also a little different comparison.

Ive always been the same way with weed, all the different strains of weed seemed the same for me just one may have been more intense than the other but the same general buzz an i smoked for around 15 years

Quote from Btrflyonfire on February 18, 2021, 4:21 pm

White gives a solid energy boost to counter the relaxing effects of the weed.

Im curious if this would solve my problem that i cant function if i smoke weed.. im literally the laziest.. im going to try this combo asap

I dont smoke any more but when I did I liked to pair it with white. Green and red was to much for me

PreviousPage 3 of 3