ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Do You Think THC Over-Powers Kratom, or Makes It Better?

Best Kratom to Pair with Cannabis
Red4 Votes · 22.22%
White7 Votes · 38.89%
Green5 Votes · 27.78%
Gold0 Votes · 0.00%
Yellow2 Votes · 11.11%
14 Participants

Wondering what other peoples experiences are like.. I haven't had any crazy side effects from smoking THC and taking kratom...

Want to know people's best combinations (what kind of cannabis strain x kratom vein)

White gives a solid energy boost to counter the relaxing effects of the weed.

I try to smoke a sativa with white vein . Makes my morning more productive.

I think they are both fairly universal and when it comes to what time of day. Now, for? Sometimes the weed helps nausea and appetite so u dont get sick from the kratom or lose appetite.

Quote from DevilMann on February 18, 2021, 5:06 pm

I try to smoke a sativa with white vein . Makes my morning more productive.

Great suggestion, thanks!

I'm not a stoner anymore, but back when I started Kratom I was in college and smoking 20 joints a day. I found that Kratom and THC produce a powerfully euphoric and relaxing effect in combination, and I never did Kratom without weed back then.

That being said, if I did such a combo nowadays my brain would simply be mush, and I probably wouldn't have ever built this forum!

ad
Quote from spacemarine on February 18, 2021, 11:19 pm

I'm not a stoner anymore, but back when I started Kratom I was in college and smoking 20 joints a day. I found that Kratom and THC produce a powerfully euphoric and relaxing effect in combination, and I never did Kratom without weed back then.

That being said, if I did such a combo nowadays my brain would simply be mush, and I probably wouldn't have ever built this forum!

For me, i started smoking actually at 15 years old because i struggled with an eating disorder...i was 5'6" and only weighed 107lbs. I was healthy over all.. active.. ran track.. but people would think that I was starving myself. That wasn't the case at all, i had no appetite most times and food was just very unappealing. Both my parents and grandparents were stoners and my mom and dad mutually agreed to let me try smoking for my appetite issues. I may note that this was after trying multiple medications prescribed by a dr. Most of them just tasted nasty or made me feel very bloated and sick... so that helped majorly for me.

Now i am 27 and have a medical card for anxiety/PTSD.

BUT I honestly wish i had discovered kratom a lot sooner! It definitely helps with my anxiety and works well as a mood stabilizer as i have major manic episodes due to being bipolar as well. I have to stick to sativa strains thoughas indica makes me feel like a couch potato ? i have now been taking kratom for about 4 years now! 

I like red bent with an indica or hybrid weed to relax

I only.smoke weed at night to help me sleep mainly

One of the only times that i've used thc and kratom at the same time, it spiked my blood pressure into a really scary level!(thc does that all on it's own, due to my anxiety disorders) So, i haven't used thc since then, just out of precaution! Plus, with the meds I take and with Kratom added, I have no reason to use THC, But this is a great question, I look forward to reading replies and learning more from all you wonderful people!

Definitely makes it better!