Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Deleted posts

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

I think I've fogotten the terms and conditions.  Could someone post the link?

Quote from RRM on March 8, 2021, 2:24 pm

I think I've fogotten the terms and conditions.  Could someone post the link?

It's linked at the veeery bottom of the page. https://kratomtopia.com/terms-conditions/

I deleted 3 of your posts because for some reason you had four repeating comments. I think the system deducted 6g though, 2g for each deletion. Need to ask Spacemarine about this, since it wasnt topic deletion just comment deletion. The Grams system may get altered at any time apparently though so maybe it was changed between the last time the ToC was updated.

I located and reread the terms of service. It seems that one line, one word or low quality posts are the issue. One might also avoid repetition or duplicating topics and earlier posts. I wasn't trying to game the system by any means, but I understand the need to be strict given the incentives.

Quote from RRM on March 8, 2021, 2:41 pm

I located and reread the terms of service. It seems that one line, one word or low quality posts are the issue. One might also avoid repetition or duplicating topics and earlier posts. I wasn't trying to game the system by any means, but I understand the need to be strict given the incentives.

Really i felt bad because it could easily be some browser error and somebody mashes the post button a couple times too many. I wonder if we could put a "warn" system in. Let people delete their own posts then it would really punish pure spam...

idk you'll earn it back fast. Keep posting and youll be back to redeeming in no time

I'm trying to remove some  multiple posts. What's the best way to do that? I'm not trying to be slick, rather revealing internet ineptitude I suppose.

Quote from RRM on March 8, 2021, 5:19 pm

I'm trying to remove some  multiple posts. What's the best way to do that? I'm not trying to be slick, rather revealing internet ineptitude I suppose.

There should be a red delete button/link near the top of every post when viewing them.

I have had posts deleted too...maybe because there was already a previous thread regarding the same thing? I don't think someone should get grams taken away for a post deletion unless they were being an a$$ or something

Quote from alltheclouds93 on March 8, 2021, 7:40 pm

I have had posts deleted too...maybe because there was already a previous thread regarding the same thing? I don't think someone should get grams taken away for a post deletion unless they were being an a$$ or something

Yeah i wish i knew precisely the way its set up right now. The Terms and Conditions does not precisely match the actual penalties and rewards i think. There is also a close thread option which may be a better way to not subtract people's grams but prevent people from replying, but it seemed to be bugged recently.

Some things to work out but this is still  an amazing forum with a radical idea to be fueled by kratom. 🙂

That being said, i havent deleted many posts at all ive tries to find alternate ways to deal with some stuff, simple mistakes like moving things. I tried to tell one member what i deleted exactly. I know the Admins can do anything, and there are three or four other Moderators. I'll try my best to keep everyone updated with what i know and what i mess with.

Quote from SubstanceSquid on March 8, 2021, 9:36 pm
Quote from alltheclouds93 on March 8, 2021, 7:40 pm

Yeah i wish i knew precisely the way its set up right now. The Terms and Conditions does not precisely match the actual penalties and rewards i think. There is also a close thread option which may be a better way to not subtract people's grams but prevent people from replying, but it seemed to be bugged recently.

Some things to work out but this is still  an amazing forum with a radical idea to be fueled by kratom. ?

Its def an amzing way to keep discussions of kratom open n spread the awesome benefits of kratom n all the other natural supplements ! I appreciate the forum n all the people who try help each other n sharing their experiences ! N, ty to spacemarine n everyone else who helps ! Sure sme things need be twerked, etc...but, having this forum is a blessing ! Hagd all n keep up the good fight !

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next