ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Consumption

I just put a spoonful in a 4oz cup of hot water and stir until its all wet and there are no clumps. Then I down it. Hot water doesn't taste as bad. I've come to ignore the taste. I've definitely had worse tastes in my mouth. If I want to potentiate it, I squeeze the juice if 1 lemon into a glass of water and add some sweetener... stevia for me... then down that goes. Thats my usual. Lemon is good for you also. Enjoy!

am I the ONLY one that  mixes with  my morning coffee?   I  enjoy the taste   & when I take my  T-Breaks  (  skipping  Kratom dose for a day  or so  )   I really  miss  just plain coffee   without my  2-3  gram  dose     Less is  MORE   if your do MORE than  you need   you are just  wasting      Have  some chews  for a queassy  tummy

Uploaded files:
  • ginger-chew.jpg

Not the only one! I drink about half my coffee then throw a dose in.

Ginger is great, either candies like those and Gin-Gins, or whole root slices made into tea. Great for nausea

I can't do the toss n wash anymore because I sometimes accidently breath in and choke on powder so I use the oblate rice paper discs. They hold about 3 grams and I use orange juice to down them. As far as potentiators I just learned about them so thank you to some of you that have been replying on what those are. 

Quote from Crazykitty73 on March 2, 2021, 8:43 am

I can't do the toss n wash anymore because I sometimes accidently breath in and choke on powder so I use the oblate rice paper discs. They hold about 3 grams and I use orange juice to down them. As far as potentiators I just learned about them so thank you to some of you that have been replying on what those are. 

Goodness... i understand everyone has their own way to do things, but i can never recommend toss and wash in good conscience. There are much safer and much easier ways to consume powder. Some of the only direct kratom deaths i have read about have been cases where the user utilized a dangerous method like toss and wash.

There is a somewhat infamous report of a Vice/Narcotics police officer who ingested kratom and died of pulmonary edema, from inhaling the kratom powder from a toss and wash.

Toss and wash gets recommended all the time but i urge everyone to stop recommending it especially for new users and to recommend safer consumption methods like capsules, tea, and even oblate discs which are like whacky capsules. Harm reduction is the spirit of kratom.

Toss and wash works good for me.. I guess I’m just too darn impatient

ad
Quote from SubstanceSquid on March 2, 2021, 12:06 pm
Quote from Crazykitty73 on March 2, 2021, 8:43 am

Goodness... i understand everyone has their own way to do things, but i can never recommend toss and wash in good conscience. There are much safer and much easier ways to consume powder. Some of the only direct kratom deaths i have read about have been cases where the user utilized a dangerous method like toss and wash.

There is a somewhat infamous report of a Vice/Narcotics police officer who ingested kratom and died of pulmonary edema, from inhaling the kratom powder from a toss and wash.

Toss and wash gets recommended all the time but i urge everyone to stop recommending it especially for new users and to recommend safer consumption methods like capsules, tea, and even oblate discs which are like whacky capsules. Harm reduction is the spirit of kratom.

Yeah I agree that toss n wash is not a very good method. Here in my little town there is a place that sells only kratom and the owner introduced me to the oblate discs and I have been using them ever since. They are fairly cheap to get and a package last for a while. I used to make my own capsules but haven't in a good long while. 

I fill my mouth with powder, drink water and I'm done ... easy!