ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

CBN is the best cannabinoid

My favorite part about it is how pink it looks. Have you experienced any effects or benefits from CBN?

seems to be great for anxiety and sleeping and for increasing appetite, but man it can really put you on the couch.

I'm not really sure what cbn is compared to delt 8 and cbd cbg cbn just seems to act as a tranquilizer effect kind of appetite stimulant? M I wrong

CBN is an oxidation product of THC. It occurs in high percentages in hash and old flower or flower that has been dried and then exposed to sun and lots of air/oxygen. And yeah, pretty much, very tranquilizing, appetite stimulating, kind of sleepy but it really adds to CBD mixes.

Is it psychoactive like thc?

It is not psychoactive in the same way that d9 thc is. But imo, it appears it is much more sedative, much more anxiety reducing, and appetite stimulating. Its not really as heady or high feeling but there is definitely some kind of activity. CBN is great in blends and AMAZING, the absolute best for insomnia and anxiety.

The future of cannabis is going to be cool. Different cannabinoid blends can be so different in effects

I recently purchased edibles from a dispensary, and I notices the indica was supplemented by CBN. I ordered CBN gummies online from another provider, but they were replaced by CBG gummies. I have no idea what to expect with CBG.

ad
Quote from SubstanceSquid on February 20, 2021, 3:04 pm

My favorite part about it is how pink it looks. Have you experienced any effects or benefits from CBN?

seems to be great for anxiety and sleeping and for increasing appetite, but man it can really put you on the couch.

I found this to be great for relaxing.. but do you ever find that you cant actually fall asleep? Ive had that happen many times