Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Are we able to discuss kratom vendors on this forum?

Page 1 of 2Next

just to discuss quality, consistency, prices, and new vendors

you can post what ever you like   The  ultimate guy  will decide   & either  remove or....

until he returns

Ya I haven't seen much of that on here.. you can try and see what happens..

Ultimate Censorship-Free Kratom & Ethnobotanicals Forum

So,  unless the moderators find /feel  your post is  not  up to the standards  / rules -then go for it.

https://kratomtopia.com/terms-conditions/

how about i be  kinda the 1st   (is this what you had in mind )

herbalRVA  is one of the least expensive of most vendors,  with average to above average products.    you actually have to "search"  Speciosa to find the kratom page,  many,  many strains to choose. (10 of each ). I have always enjoyed the Premium  & Bentuangie

70 per kg  4way splits  & USPS Priority: $8.65 shipping  (typical 2-3 day delivery )

as well as other herbal powders & teas

Indeed just like that! Finding lesser known vendors is always fun. I'll have to check them out I've never heard of them before!

Quote from sue61 on September 8, 2022, 5:27 pm

how about i be  kinda the 1st   (is this what you had in mind )

herbalRVA  is one of the least expensive of most vendors,  with average to above average products.    you actually have to "search"  Speciosa to find the kratom page,  many,  many strains to choose. (10 of each ). I have always enjoyed the Premium  & Bentuangie

70 per kg  4way splits  & USPS Priority: $8.65 shipping  (typical 2-3 day delivery )

as well as other herbal powders & teas

I think ive seen them on facebook.. interesting how you have to put the keyword in..

Awesome. Thank you

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. KickAss Torrents

kind of slow & seems like it goes good for a week or so then tapers off.   only 2 or 3 that have been regular visitors

just glad that some strange topics have been deleted & members are also gone

wish we had more moderators  to keep an eye on any new  spam posts

Page 1 of 2Next