Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Anyone else not received redeemed grams?

PreviousPage 3 of 3

I have ordered products from Amazing Botanicals and redeemed grams. Everything arrived in what seemed like a reasonable amount of time.

Quote from Btrflyonfire on April 4, 2021, 5:10 pm

I redeemed my grams several weeks ago for  (2) 30 gram packs of green maeng da and (1) 30 gram pack of white thai. About 1-2 weeks later I received a package with the (2) 30 gram packs of green maeng da but did not receive the white thai. I waited about a week because I was thinking it might come separately but it did not. I got on here and looked at my order status and it said completed. I double checked the bags I did receive and made sure there was not 60 grams of Gmd in one bag and the 30 of wt in the other. There was not. It was clearly marked 30 g and gmd. I sent a message through the contact link and left my email, but have not heard back? anyone else have any issues like this?

I had this happen with an order like 2 orders ago i ordered 120 grams and only received 90. I never heard back from anyone either. im just chalking it up as a mistake.

I hope this works

Quote from Mama on May 11, 2022, 5:38 pm

I hope this works

I just recommend ordering 1 of each at once dont do like 60 of one kind thats were my order got all messed up

I still havent got my first order the yellow Vietnam yet but i did get my second and third

PreviousPage 3 of 3