Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Anyone else not received redeemed grams?

Page 1 of 3Next

I redeemed my grams several weeks ago for  (2) 30 gram packs of green maeng da and (1) 30 gram pack of white thai. About 1-2 weeks later I received a package with the (2) 30 gram packs of green maeng da but did not receive the white thai. I waited about a week because I was thinking it might come separately but it did not. I got on here and looked at my order status and it said completed. I double checked the bags I did receive and made sure there was not 60 grams of Gmd in one bag and the 30 of wt in the other. There was not. It was clearly marked 30 g and gmd. I sent a message through the contact link and left my email, but have not heard back? anyone else have any issues like this?

I have  received   2x  orders    of  30 grams   without a problem.   did the tracking  have any  updates?  did the USPS deliver?   not sure what else you can do  besides  the contact

Yeah, this is my third order I have placed redeeming grams and the first 2 orders I did not have a problem at all. The tracking says order completed on all 3 packs. I just ordered me some White Thai and Yellow Vietnam  in a split kilo so at least i will get to try it soon lol and I'm almost at 30 grams again so ill just try some red bali this time. I don't know what happened with my 30 gram white thai but its not a big deal. ??‍♀️Was just a little disappointed!

I woyld be  also worried   someone ( else ) got  some free kratom  ????  It  could still  be   going thru USPS    Use   the  tracking to see   if it  even left  HOLLYWOOD, FL 33024  then off   to    OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

I  use informed  delivery     easy peasy  to set up   &   you can see   what mail/packages   should be  /  were delivered.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com

Cool, I will definitely check this out. Thanks!❤

Please   dont forget to click my  "thumbs  UP"   I click  all of them &  every little  .01  helps

Thanks

Quote from su9861 on April 5, 2021, 12:28 pm

I woyld be  also worried   someone ( else ) got  some free kratom  ????  It  could still  be   going thru USPS    Use   the  tracking to see   if it  even left  HOLLYWOOD, FL 33024  then off   to    OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

I  use informed  delivery     easy peasy  to set up   &   you can see   what mail/packages   should be  /  were delivered.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com

lol hope they enjoy it. It's like matcha, but better!

I placed an order for 30g last Thursday, and received notification that a shipping label was created on Monday, May 3, but nothing since then. USPS is still not in possession of the package. How long are you all waiting for your shipments? My first one was shipped within a day, not sure what's going on. Are all of Amazing Botanicals shipments this varied in time?

The free earned kratom has takes usually around a week to receive, however, every paid order I have placed through the website has been super quick, 3 days or less! I never received my free 30 gram of white thai, though I did order some and it was awesome!

Can you tell me what Vendor it comes from if you don't mind?

Page 1 of 3Next