Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Administrative/Suggestions forum?

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
Quote from Crazykitty73 on March 10, 2021, 9:30 pm
Quote from SubstanceSquid on February 22, 2021, 11:40 am

I can see peoples avatars/icons, but i thought there was a "Modify" or edit button next to "Quote" on my own posts but i cant see it anymore. Is it timed?

I like the "Activity" stream from the drop down but i would also like to see a page of "My Posts." I guess thats the point of the Subscriptions checkbox but i always forget to check it if its a good thread. Itd be nice to refer to all my own posts

Definitely agree with notifications, that could be cool.

really appreciate the fast response time

I found a way to look at all your posts that you have done. If you click on your name and it takes you to your page and it says post history and you click on that and you can see all the posts that you have made. Wasnt sure if you knew that or had found it but just wanted to let ya know.

I see this now, thank you!

Quote from SubstanceSquid on March 10, 2021, 10:43 pm

I can see peoples avatars/icons, but i thought there was a "Modify" or edit button next to "Quote" on my own posts but i cant see it anymore. Is it timed?

I like the "Activity" stream from the drop down but i would also like to see a page of "My Posts." I guess thats the point of the Subscriptions checkbox but i always forget to check it if its a good thread. Itd be nice to refer to all my own posts

I found a way to look at all your posts that you have done. If you click on your name and it takes you to your page and it says post history and you click on that and you can see all the posts that you have made. Wasnt sure if you knew that or had found it but just wanted to let ya know.

I see this now, thank you!

No problem. It took me a while to find it too.

it does take some  clicking around    I  finally  got to redeem my  free oz    had to put it in my cart   as long as our  address is filled out  it should be  good to go  when the  order is filled   Thanks so much   The  Yellow is super  good

Uploaded files:
  • real.jpg

Things have really slowed down. I wonder what happened?

Quote from AshLinn93 on February 21, 2021, 9:54 pm

This is a great idea! I was also thinking of a few suggestions to help the page. Mainly, when someone replies to your post or comment, it would be nice if there was some sort of notification. Same thing with comments on a topic you have subscribed to!

I agree with this.. I feel like you have to go back and check to see if anyone has responded to your posts.

Quote from Candywalker143 on February 21, 2021, 4:11 pm

I had the suggestion for an app. Although, maybe thats coming in due time.

Also, is there a way to change your username?

Is there a chance that there would be an app? I feel like that would be alot easier to communicate on

This is nice to know at least i can go back and see if ive had any responses! I feel like i miss them

Quote from Candywalker143 on February 21, 2021, 4:11 pm

I had the suggestion for an app. Although, maybe thats coming in due time.

Also, is there a way to change your username?

An app would be great

Quote from AshLinn93 on February 21, 2021, 9:54 pm

This is a great idea! I was also thinking of a few suggestions to help the page. Mainly, when someone replies to your post or comment, it would be nice if there was some sort of notification. Same thing with comments on a topic you have subscribed to!

Agree

I never received an email ever from this

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next