Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Administrative/Suggestions forum?

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

I had one of my posts deleted but i think it was a low quality post. One of the stickies about the Grams system says refer to the terms and conditions page.

https://kratomtopia.com/terms-conditions/

That says basically the Administrators of the site can delete any low quality or spam post and deduct Grams. I haven't noticed any other posts get deleted really. But the Admins recently made me and three or four others into Moderators to help enforce the Terms and Conditions. Apparently there is also no vendor promotion, so i'll probably have to go through and edit out vendors in peoples posts. But, maybe the Admins already deleted some vendor naming posts. Im not sure

Thank you for clarification help. I read the terms and conditions page again and it isn't specific on talking about vendors. I've seen many posts talk about vendors, and I have too. This isn't spam. I don't work for a kratom company. Just honest about what works for me. That should be clear moving forward. Thank you

I deleted my topic about shipping because I didn’t think it was a good topic. If you replied to that topic and it took any grams I’m sorry. I was thinking maybe they can make topic for small talk that doesn’t reward grams. What do you think?

I think that may work. As long as it's specific for not rewarding. I think I figured out at least one of the deleted posts, and I guess it could be defined as low quality, but it wasn't about shipping. Thank you though, but not your fault!

Quote from Michael on February 28, 2021, 9:31 am

I deleted my topic about shipping because I didn’t think it was a good topic. If you replied to that topic and it took any grams I’m sorry. I was thinking maybe they can make topic for small talk that doesn’t reward grams. What do you think?

Yeah, I think having an alternate subforum with reduced or no Grams reward could be useful. I made that suggestion in a thread here: https://kratomtopia.com/forum/topic/off-topic-and-hangout-subforum/#postid-2168

Oh cool I didn’t see it, It might be nice just to be able to say hi to someone and such.

I think there should be a way for us moderators to be able to either talk to just each other or be able to email one another to be able to discuss replies that may violate the terms and conditions. 

Quote from Crazykitty73 on March 2, 2021, 8:34 am

I think there should be a way for us moderators to be able to either talk to just each other or be able to email one another to be able to discuss replies that may violate the terms and conditions. 

This is a good reason to create a private message or direct message system, or maybe even a chatroom with those functions.

A multi room chat could have a room for everyone and a room for moderators/admins. And that way, it wouldn't reward/demerit Grams away from people, but it would also be easy to have active chats with people. And it could be public if desired. And if it has a private message system within the chat then i think that satisfies everything?

More about PMs here https://kratomtopia.com/forum/topic/member-contact-message/

NEW  MEMBER  AREA     where we could intro  ourselves   &    welcome  newbies   just a thought

Quote from SubstanceSquid on February 22, 2021, 11:40 am

I can see peoples avatars/icons, but i thought there was a "Modify" or edit button next to "Quote" on my own posts but i cant see it anymore. Is it timed?

I like the "Activity" stream from the drop down but i would also like to see a page of "My Posts." I guess thats the point of the Subscriptions checkbox but i always forget to check it if its a good thread. Itd be nice to refer to all my own posts

Definitely agree with notifications, that could be cool.

really appreciate the fast response time

I found a way to look at all your posts that you have done. If you click on your name and it takes you to your page and it says post history and you click on that and you can see all the posts that you have made. Wasnt sure if you knew that or had found it but just wanted to let ya know.

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next