Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Administrative/Suggestions forum?

Page 1 of 4Next

Hey! Just noticed one little bug, was trying to click profile in the blue bar opposite the search bar, then near the bottom there is an "edit profile" link. Upon clicking, it returns back to the main front page. Was hoping I could change my profile photo...

Wanted to ask, can there be a separate subforum for suggestions/design/layout/troubleshooting etc?

I wonder the same thing my pic didnt go thru only background one. :/

Yeah, I found there's a different way to get to the profile page, and you can click the small grey square icon to get to a photo upload and crop popup, but when I uploaded it seemed not to display properly... couldn't quite figure it out.

I had the suggestion for an app. Although, maybe thats coming in due time.

Also, is there a way to change your username?

My background pic didn’t work

This is a great idea! I was also thinking of a few suggestions to help the page. Mainly, when someone replies to your post or comment, it would be nice if there was some sort of notification. Same thing with comments on a topic you have subscribed to!

Quote from SubstanceSquid on February 20, 2021, 4:40 pm

Hey! Just noticed one little bug, was trying to click profile in the blue bar opposite the search bar, then near the bottom there is an "edit profile" link. Upon clicking, it returns back to the main front page. Was hoping I could change my profile photo...

Wanted to ask, can there be a separate subforum for suggestions/design/layout/troubleshooting etc?

Hi, Thanks for the heads-up on this. We've gone ahead and fixed the issue with the "edit my profile" link. We have also created a separate subforum for troubleshooting and technical help.

Quote from Candywalker143 on February 21, 2021, 4:11 pm

I had the suggestion for an app. Although, maybe thats coming in due time.

Also, is there a way to change your username?

An app may be possible in due time. As for changing your username, it is not possible.

Quote from AshLinn93 on February 21, 2021, 9:54 pm

This is a great idea! I was also thinking of a few suggestions to help the page. Mainly, when someone replies to your post or comment, it would be nice if there was some sort of notification. Same thing with comments on a topic you have subscribed to!

Notifications are a great suggestion, we will try implementing this. For the time being the only notification system is via email for the topics you've subscribed to.

I personally can't edit anything or see anyone's background pic including my own

I can see peoples avatars/icons, but i thought there was a "Modify" or edit button next to "Quote" on my own posts but i cant see it anymore. Is it timed?

I like the "Activity" stream from the drop down but i would also like to see a page of "My Posts." I guess thats the point of the Subscriptions checkbox but i always forget to check it if its a good thread. Itd be nice to refer to all my own posts

Definitely agree with notifications, that could be cool.

really appreciate the fast response time

My only small issue so far is if this is a censorship free forum, I'm trying to figure out why a couple posts were deleted. Couple grams lost no biggie but it seems like a bit if a jab. No one word posts. Nothing vulgar. Still scratching my head.

Page 1 of 4Next