ad
ad
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Enter for a chance to win a kilo of premium Kratom just by registering on Kratomtopia!

March 4th they announce winner yay!!!!! Soon

#kratomsaveslives

Yay!!!! Love AMAZING botanicals!!!!

2 more days yall!

I’m so excited! I haven’t been feeling well lately so I haven’t been around but good luck guys and pray I get it! Lol

Oh and ladies and gents please join me in wishing my Mommy a Happy Birthday at Midnight or tomorrow if you’d like. She would have been 56 so I’m celebrating. 3-3-1965!!!

Finishing up my braids now and will do my nails in the color blue.  🙂

Peace n Love

Ok I wonder how many entries there are. This is only my 3rd or 4th entry. Hopefully it will be enough:)

Good morning everyone. I've been busy driving around the country cause one of my kids just got married, but the drawing will be this morning. Best of luck to everyone!

ad

I hope you had a great time Spacemarine. I'm sure everyone is excited about the drawing being this morning. I know I am. Good luck to everyone.

Quote from spacemarine on March 3, 2021, 8:12 am

Good morning everyone. I've been busy driving around the country cause one of my kids just got married, but the drawing will be this morning. Best of luck to everyone!

Congratulations friend! No rush to get it done you know we'll all be here waiting patiently 🙂

kilo HYPE TRAIN! 😀 😀

Good morning, hope you had a blast. Good luck everyone! 😄

You can watch the giveaway selection in the below video. @cygnus-x1 is the winner!

https://youtu.be/eS3qj03PARs

Stay tuned, a new giveaway will be launched today or tomorrow. 😀